Incorrect Workspace names in the ITM TEP Navigator tree
If you notice that some of the workspace names do not resolve correctly in the ITM Navigator tree when you use the Java WebStart based TEP client then the following may be useful in resolving the problem.
The issue is described here http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21585367
But in summary the steps to address the problem are:
Reconfigure the TEPS as follows:
From the ‘Manage Tivoli Monitoring Services’ application on the desktop, Right click the ‘Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server’ and select ‘Reconfigure…’ You do not have to actually change anything, just go through the steps in sequence.
If that does not correct the problem then try clearing the Java cache as follows:
- Go to the directory where Java 1.5 is installed.
- Change directories to the \jre\bin directory.
- Double-click on javaws.exe.
- In the Java Application Cache Viewer window, click Edit -> Preferences.
- In the Java Control panel, under the Temporary Internet Files section, click on Delete Files, check all boxes if not already checked and click OK and then OK again.